1), Post these Rules
2), Post 8 Facts about your OC/Character
3), Tag 8 other OCs/characters
4), Post their names as well as their owners
5), (( NO TAG BACKS ))
Ok the OC that cowmeow chose was Raffle, everyone's favorite hybridized dryad. So let's get started shall we?
1. Because Raffle was raised in a lab, she had to learn how to communicate with the Dryad network using a makeshift radio device that was an attempt to simulate the means of communication. It was mostly ineffective since it was not the real deal.
2. Because of this device Raffle is actually somewhat sensitive to radio waves, and if someone is using one around her she is able to track it's location based off the signal. To pick up these waves she actually fashioned a sword into a hair ornament to help her pick it up as a makeshift antennae.
3. Her name was inspired by the plant the Rafflesia Arnoldii. Otherwise known as the corpse flower. I chose to name her after this plant due to her preference to consume larger prey via her roots, gabbing them and burying them alive so that she can feed off them over time. Essentially making the land under her a kind of graveyard.
4. Her "control root" is essentially a very long and sensitive nerve, therefore it is extremely painful to her when struck, and if hit with enough force could cause her to enter shock. It is for this reason that she never uses said root unless she is absolutely positive that nobody is aware of her presence.
5. She is far more stealthy then most preds when it comes to hunting prey, this is primarily due to the fact that she is a little bit scared of humans since many who find her attack without hesitation. If attacked she goes the extra mile to ensure that there was no evidence anyone was ever there. Destroying vehicles, removing tracks, even collecting horrid smelling fluid from various plants to cover up the scent of humans even being there.
6. Her "dollhouse" trick is her preferred method of hunting. Her roots fashion in the shape of a house, and makes a form of root puppet, she then applies the memetism that dryads are known for onto the roots to disguise everything as a lone woman living out in a hut in the woods. She actually bases the female puppet using Dryads she communes to over the network as a base, making them look like a more fitting species to be that size. For example she has made a puppet model of 's Drayla as an extremely lethargic neko. In place of legs she instead has her puppet wearing a dress that was popular among Negav noblewomen before she was taken out of the city. This is because while she is good at mimicry... She's terrible at making feet, and almost always makes her puppets with two left feet when she tries. She baits the prey inside the "house" and offers to give them lodging for the night, then takes them in their sleep. Sometimes however she's just fine conversing with people instead. So entering the house you probably have a 70% chance of surviving as long as you're an interesting conversationalist.
7. Her IQ is 118
8. Because of the unusual nature of her birth using seeds that were pollinated by two different subspecies of dryad at the same time, Raffle is what one would call... Genetically unstable. If she were anywhere other then Felarya she would die very quickly as the only thing keeping her alive is the inherent healing nature of the world's soil. If she were cut off from those healing properties, her body would start to fail within mere hours.
Anyways there you go. 8 Facts for you. Now for tagging however I am a rebel and I will do less then the requested tagging number. As I am that way.
1. 's Sappy.
2. 's Tarynn
3. 's Anna (bold ain't I?)
4. 's Dani
Anyways that's all I got for today, see you next time folks!